Update On Nail Biter Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great and you certainly achieved what she wanted, but giving her feminine hands.

well done you.

Hi everyone

I posted a thread last week about a nail who wants her nails doing for her wedding, Well anyway she followed my instructions about olive oil and keeping them out of her mouth and OMG they are much much better and i can't beleive how much they had grown. They were all skin and bone when she came to me last week, and this week they were amazing in good condition as well. Here are the pics, i know one nail looks abit naff but i am so pleased (only part time nail tech from home). Please tell me what you think your honest oppion please and where i can improve on. This is the design she wanted for her wedding day.
Not naff at all! These are lovely and I think the French design is unusual but very pretty.

The only critique I would offer is that it looks as if you may have product on the side walls on the middle finger (top hand) and pinkie (bottom hand). Can you see what I see?

Otherwise they are gorgeous and your client must be chuffed to bits. Well done with a biter :hug:. xx

Latest posts

Back