Updates on Discontinued products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks, i was recently disturbed when i went to make my monthly shop on colour tubes that certain shades had been discontinued! My supplier nor my rep had informed me, Only to be told they had been out of stock for more than 8 months...yikes!
A couple were my fav shades but we have to let go!!!
Im going to add all the shades that ive been told that have been discontinued to help fellow geeks not have the same problem that i did!! Feel free to add any ive left out, whatever brand! xoxo

we have just recently found this out with 2 shades of loreal dia colour - burgandy and red plum :(

Tigi have discontinued alot of their colours aswel :( why do they feel the need to do this? I reckon they should send some kinda survey out to determine what colours are in demand before stopping them

I know with the l'oreal company they are discontinuing shades becoz they're altering the formula. So this applies with Majirel, diacolour, Luo, symbio, Socolor and Coloursync.
The main colours being; majirouge, metallic shades, R, RV, and colour boosters i could list each one, in due course, it will take me ages!
Majority are the reds on all being reajusted, some ash/copper colours are being changed.
I dont know when they're reintroducing i simply call up head office and asked! xoxo

Just a update i found out from my rep today that they've gota new red range coming out in jan 2011! It has been reajusted so this really applies to l'oreal and matrix shades. Also prizms has been discontinued xoxo

will look forward to the new reds :)

Latest posts

Back