Urgent HELP about my brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil_NewNails

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

OMG I have just done one hand of L&P on my Mum, I thought I had cleaned my brush well (I am a bit obsessive about it) but I have just gone to do the other hand and half my brush has clumped together:eek:, I can still use it at a certain angle but not very well, is there anything I can do? I was going to keep it soaking in Monomer for a few hours, should that help? or do I have to wave my first brush good bye :cry:.

Phil

Last edited:
Soak it in monomer definately. You don't want to leave the bristles flat in the bottom of the dappen dish though so use a peg on the handle to prop it up on the top of the dish, hope I've explained that properly!! :lol:

The only thing to do is soak your brush in monomer even overnight if need be. Just be mindful that before you ever lay your brush down it is free of product.

HTH,
Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Thank you both so much for the replies. Brush is now soaking in my dappen dish with a peg to keep it upright.

Thanks again.

Phil x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back