Urgent help needed re cluster lashes & spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sezndave

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a regular customer who often has spray tans, however she has asked me if I could apply some cluster lashes also at her spray tan appointment tomorrow.
Just wondering if I can do this in the same appointment? & before or after the spray tan?
Just a little worried that the solution will not let the clusters stick or even make them come off sooner?
Any advice appreciated!
She wants me to get bk to her pretty soonish

Thanks
Sarah xx

I do this regularly. I mostly do the lashes first and then the tan. The worst thing that can happen is the lashes getting blown off with the tan machine. If this was to happen it would indicate that the lashes were not glued sufficiently in the first place. I have never had a problem doing this, just make sure you don't get to close to the face with the spray, try moving back a bit more than normal making sure you cover the face properly though.

If any lashes do come off, simply glue them back on. :)

Yes I do this a lot too, I have a special offer on a package so it's popular. I'm the same lashes first then the tan and never had any probs!

:)

Thanks for getting back to me guys!!

Just wanted to be sure before doing them tomorrow!

What glues do you use if you dont mind me asking?

I have just purchased the Ardell Lash Tite in Black

Thanks

Sarah xxx

I use black Salon Systems purely because it is what I trained with but heard that Ardell is far better!

Thank you Nat! xx

Yes I do this a lot too, I have a special offer on a package so it's popular. I'm the same lashes first then the tan and never had any probs!

:)
Hi im new to the forum and im starting a mobile tanning business and thought of the lashes too, the package sounds like a great idea, how much would you charge for the package? and are they lash extensions or cluster lashes?

Latest posts

Back