Urgent help please...lost my curls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

étranger belle

Reaction score
I live in the middle of no where and getting a lift to town tomorrow can someone please help? I have a hair problem that I would like fixing :cry: I have or should I say had :cry: wavely hair with ringlets and curls. I got called cave girl and such like but i liked it. For the last month I have gone from Johnson's Baby Shampoo to TRESemme Anti Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner.... And they have run away, the curls the ringlets, I am just left with straightish slightly wavey hair... I hates its :cry: I washed it with Johnson's again and it still the same :( Can anyone helpme get them back? pleeeease x

I'm no hairdresser, but my mum was!
I have read on this forum about certain brands leaving behind a type of silicone on the hair, which can, over time, build up.
You need to get a product that will cleanse your hair properly of the build up of silicone.
They advertise your hair will be soft & silky & all that cAppola, that's because it leaves behind this layer that build up with each shampoo.

My local hairdressers has a sign up that says 'If you use XYZ products, then we need to know, so we can clean away the build up on the hair shaft, espeacially if you are having colours & perms'

I'm sure the hair geeks will probably tell you something similar, but don't take my word for it - listen to the professional hair geeks.

Latest posts

Back