Urgent-Shellac aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone......can any of you lovely geeks help me out....I can't find my copy of shellac aftercare in my files on my phone and I've run out and I've got a new client tonight...would anyone be kind enough to email me one my email is [email protected] be really grateful......:Love:

124 views and no help....thank you

SHELLAC AFTERCARE ADVICE

I know you will absolutely LOVE your nails while you are wearing Shellac and I expect your nails to last flawlessly for at least 14 days as long as you give them a little care and attention during that time.

We say Shellac is pretty indestructible with Normal Wear and Tear, which means you have to partner with us by adding a little protection to your nails if doing tough jobs like household cleaning and gardening, hobbies that are rough on your hands or using harsh chemical products without wearing gloves; doing these things without protection can mar your Shellac service.

If you do happen to cause some damage to the Shellac coating and see any of the following signs, we hope you find the advice below helpful.

If lifting or peeling is noticed please do NOT pick or pull at the lifted area, as this will cause the lifting to increase and could even damage the natural nail. Please ring me on ………………………… so that I can assess the nail and decide if a repair is necessary. Please note that repairs will be chargeable.

If you are on holiday please be careful when using sun tan oils or insect repellent solutions as many of these products contain DEET which will cause major damage to the Shellac colour coat.

Please use Solar Oil at least twice a day (especially at night before going to bed).
I recommend Solar Oil which I retail at ……… and which is made to be used with Shellac. Also beneficial is the use of any CND hand and body lotion daily. Regularly using CND aftercare products will substantially prolong the life of your Shellac and keep your natural nails and the skin surrounding them healthy, moisturised and flexible.

If you wish to temporarily change the colour of your nails whilst wearing Shellac you can use nail enamel over the Shellac but please be sure to use an Acetone Free Remover when removing nail polish.

Relative to your life-style and activity level, your Shellac will need fortnightly or three weekly maintenance as there will be obvious re-growth. At this point I can either re-Shellac your nails (remove existing Shellac and applying a fresh new colour) or remove the Shellac completely which takes a brief 10 minutes.

If you do decide you want to remove your Shellac please call me and let me do it safely for you in the salon. Incorrect removal at home may damage the surface of your nails. I will be able to remove Shellac using a professional remover and to give you a mini-manicure so that your natural nails look perfect.

If you have any questions or queries please call me on ……………………………………..

Thank you thank you...just in time for my client.......:)

124 views and no help....thank you

Thats very negative. 124 views doesnt mean 124 people looked at it, and perhaps the people who did couldnt help. Just a thought

Give S2 a ring they will be more than happy to help. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Charlistar I really don't understand why you had to make that comment.. In fact I feel quite embarrassed by it... I just simply posted in the hope someone would be able to help me out of a sticky situation that I had got myself in to by running out of aftercare sheets....I have been using salon geek for a few yrs now and have made new friends and learnt a lot from the site....sorry but this kind of thing makes me not want to bother...I thought this was a friendly helpful site not a put you down.

Charlistar I really don't understand why you had to make that comment.. In fact I feel quite embarrassed by it... I just simply posted in the hope someone would be able to help me out of a sticky situation that I had got myself in to by running out of aftercare sheets....I have been using salon geek for a few yrs now and have made new friends and learnt a lot from the site....sorry but this kind of thing makes me not want to bother...I thought this was a friendly helpful site not a put you down.

I think it's because your comment was very sarcastic! Charlistar was pulling you up on being rude. 124 people could have opened the thread but may have been on their phones so unable to copy and paste their aftercare, or they could have been people unable to help. She was merely explaining this.

Ok point taken. I apologise for my rudeness and any offence caused. X

Latest posts

Back