US salon supply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael87

Reaction score

Has anyone ever purchased anything from this site?

I ordered a lot of stuff four days ago, and my order status is still 'new'.
I tried calling customer sevice but no body ever picks up. (been calling all day)

just wanted to see some of your opinions on this site... and your experiences??

I thought i had died and gone to heaven when i saw the prices on most of the big brand nail polishes etc.. excellent prices.. as long as i get my order some time this year!!

Did you order varnishes or chemicals off them hun? It says on the site that because of FedEx rules, it is an additional $50 for posting nail polish or restricted liquids and pressuried containers?

Did you order varnishes or chemicals off them hun? It says on the site that because of FedEx rules, it is an additional $50 for posting nail polish or restricted liquids and pressuried containers?
yes i ordered nail polishes.. but im pretty sure i read somewhere on that site that its only $50 extra if you want UPS air shipment when you have ordered hazardous items.
mine is just standard ground shipping.. thanks though!

Hi there, just a thought, if you have been ringing them on the telephone have your remembered they are around 8 hours behind us time wise so if you are ringing during the day here it will be during the night there? :zzz:

We go to Vegas on holiday so I know I have to be careful ringing home.

Hope this helps :) xx

yes i ordered nail polishes.. but im pretty sure i read somewhere on that site that its only $50 extra if you want UPS air shipment when you have ordered hazardous items.
mine is just standard ground shipping.. thanks though!

If they are coming standard ground shipping then it could take at least two weeks.

You might also find that you get charged customs charges when it comes into this country.

Buying from the US may seem like a good idea but by the time you add on extra shipping (sometimes), the extra days it takes to come and the customs charges which may be added - you can often end up paying more.

It is far better to support local suppliers IMO.

Hi Rachel,

I order from the US to Ireland and it can take two weeks...well worth it when you consider Irish prices:eek:

Latest posts

Back