Used IBD soak off today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdskora

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just finished doing my toes with the IBD soak off... I finally came last night. The Soak off is not as thick as the normal colour gel.
Needed 3 coats to get a good coverage. Seems ok so far.
Will let you know how it wears and when i "soak" it off I will let you know how long it takes....

Any one else used it before?
X Mel

ps... will post a photo of my toes on the nail art gallery later tonight... off for a full body massage now!

Will be interested to see how they fair out! Soak off on toes and NNO would be very useful! One of my girls likes short neat coloured NNO but changes the colour all the time, this would be a god sent, can wait to see the pic!

I've been looking into this for a while, v.tempted to try it, but can't really justify the expense at the mo.

Would love to know how it wears and more importantly how well it soaks off.

Keep us informed

I'd like to know how flexible it is.

Well I also used a coat of IBD builder because my toes nails were not in great shape... I sort of "pulled" the old ones off so i needed to extend the free edge a little...
I also did my sisters nails and they looked good too.... but i don't think they were to flex... more so than L an P tho.

Will work out this photo business and let you know.

Oh by the way... i will Pm you a great site for $$$$ cheap IBD

Hi girls,

This is the Photo ( hope it works!)..... I am soooo mad... just when i finsihed them about 1/2 hour later i kicked my big toe.... cracked it and chipped the corner.... oh well...

Will probably change them in the next week or so.... try out the other colours..

My sisters nails are still in one piece! very suprising for her she works in a bar lifting beer keg's and slabs of beer all day...

talk to you later
Mel

ok cant see the photo... will try again..

sorry can't bloody do it..... keeps telling me that i have exceded my limit!!!! first time i have done this...
I have added them to my album in my profile... have a look there.
X Mel

Well girls... I can;t tell you how it soaks off as yet...... my sister, little darling that she is...... was bored and decided to "pick" the gel off her nails...... not happy.
So now I have asked my mum to have a set done.. just NNO.... so wont have time to do them until next wednesday or so.....

my toes are wearing very well.. they have small cracks in them rather than chips when i have kicked them....

Hi, I have had no problems soaking the ibd soak off range. Found it came off easily and cleanly just requiring some buffing to bring the shine back the natural nail or light file to replace the nails. I have been very pleased with this range and am also using Nobility (still at the play stage before I use on a customer).

I have used the soak off gel in black, it is a lot thinner in viscosity to other soak off gels, needs 3 coats. It has good staying power, no lifting and soak off easily.

I have used the soak off gel in black, it is a lot thinner in viscosity to other soak off gels, needs 3 coats. It has good staying power, no lifting and soak off easily.

Thanks for that Karen
Its even more time spent applying gel if you use 3 coats??

Thanks for that Karen
Its even more time spent applying gel if you use 3 coats??

Hi Andrea, yes my thoughts too. Although have only tried the black so be good to hear feedback from other peeps. :hug:

Hi Andrea, yes my thoughts too. Although have only tried the black so be good to hear feedback from other peeps. :hug:

Hi have just used ibd soak off clear over white tips, needed 3 coats aswell as not thick enough i felt, longer to apply :zzz: but no filing off :lol: when new tips needed.

Latest posts

Back