Using iPad instead of paper for consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitalityTherapies

Reaction score
I'm working on setting up in a new area and want to revamp my business in some ways. I would like to use my iPad rather than carry around paper consultation forms as I'm not the most organised with that side of things.

I'm not sure whether an app would be appropriate or if i could complete it by creating my own one but does anyone use this method?

Many thanks

Natalie

Are you trying to make a customer database with this?

I haven't really thought about it but I suppose it would amount to that

Well if thats the case, I would recommend Versum, salon/spa software. They have loyalty program features and bons, and online booking, which also gathers customer info online, when they want to book.

I like Ovatu for managing client records and unlike the above poster, I have no links with the company. :)

Aimed towards the above-poster, anyone can say that they don't work for a company :) Aside from working with Versum, I am a barber, and I use Versum in my place of business as well.

Aimed towards the above-poster, anyone can say that they don't work for a company :) Aside from working with Versum, I am a barber, and I use Versum in my place of business as well.

That's perfectly true. However, as moderator on this site, I think it would become apparent very quickly if I had links to any supplier. ;)

Also, my posting history shows that I don't recommend many companies at all.

I agree, but I didn't mean you in particular, I've seen others that "cheerlead" for software but have no "affiliations" :) I'm not hiding the fact that I work with Versum, but I'm also a user too, not simply a "cheerleader" of the program :)

Another cheer for Ovatu. No affiliations. I run a busy beauty salon in the middle of nowhere and Ovatu has helped us grow our business.

To the OP, Ovatu has a client record card that you can email out and store on your system. We don't use it, but have paper sheets that the client fills in and we then photograph so we have a record of their info.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back