UV gel nail distributors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happydays82

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm finding it hard to find uv gel nail colours. Anyone know where I could get a good selection from please

Crystal Nails, Mosaic, NSI x

What system of gel polish are you using at the moment?

I'm not sure what distributors there are in Ireland, but Sweet Squared are definitely in Ireland now, therefore Shellac is an option for you.

The Creative Academy are the distributors for Gelish in Ireland.
Crystal Nails Ireland
NSI Ireland

All of these distributors seem to be based in Dublin, I basically just put different nail companies names and Ireland in a google search and got their details.

Thanks for the replays. I know I can get gel polish, I'm after gel colours. For hard gel. Please

Thanks for the replays. I know I can get gel polish, I'm after gel colours. For hard gel. Please

Sorry, if you had clarified that in your initial post, it would have saved any confusion.:o

I believe Biosculpture, Calgel and Young Nails all have Gel colour systems if that is what you want.
Several other companies have hard gel enhancement systems that you could then use your current gel polish over for colour, like CND Brisa and Gelish Hard Gel.

Maybe if you give some more information, others could join in and help.......

Pina Parie have a good range of hard gel colours, I use them on all my nails never have any problems and the colours are fab :)

Primagel by NCO London x

Calgel has over 120 colours to choose from!
If you would like some more info then please give me a call on 01582 798920 or drop me a message :)

Hi, my name is Susan and I am the official UK distributor for Mosaic products. Our gel paints are very high in pigmentation and comes in several good collections. If you want to know more about them, please visit www.susansnailstore.co.uk

Bio calgel etc are not hard gels, what you are looking for is Defianze gels by nails international

Calgel has over 120 colours to choose from!
If you would like some more info then please give me a call on 01582 798920 or drop me a message :)

Is calgel available to purchase without their training?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is calgel available to purchase without their training?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If they operate the same way as Bio Sculpture, which they most probably do, then no.

Astonishing nails do a wide range of coloured hard gels. Contact ASU in dublin

Latest posts

Back