UV gel polish help??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
soo... i am extra excited about going to excel for the 1st time since i qualified this sunday:) and am hoping to book onto Uv gel nail course as iv had so many enquiries recently....

However i am soo stuck on which brand to go for?

Any opinions on:

Shellac
Gelac
NSI
Gelish

please :)

Hi, aww well done on passing! I personally use gelish, love the colour choice and how well it lasts!

How I choose which brand to use is by going to a reputable salon and get gelish done, next time shellac ect and that way I could make an informed choice!

Hope that help!!

Jill

woops thats was misleading (iv act been qualified since end of 2010 lol) is just the first time of going to the beauty show as i now want to learn new things / about different products and get my business taking off:)

oo thats a good idea.. will have a look around n see what the local salons use

I would highly recommend gelish! Nail Harmony offer excellent training, it's such a fab product to work with, large range of exciting colours, clients love it & coming back to me after 4 weeks with no lifting, peeling, chipping, fading etc! Read the different posts about Gelsh on here. Once you see it & start working with it you'll love it! Have fun at the beauty show :)

Latest posts

Back