UV top coat for man/ped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou B

Reaction score
Hi

I just wondered if poeple use the UV top coats when doing man/peds? I have been told that it helps dry the enamel quickly and keeps it on for much longer. Any advice or info??
Is it anything like the gel top coats?

xx

uv top coat i dont think it helps them dry it is supposed to stop nails yellowing.It gives them a purple glow when you go in the sun or under a uv light they glow.i thought it was not for natural nails just extensions.You could try uv dry which is a gel which you use as a top coat cure under lamp and keeps manis chip free also client can take it of with polish remover it is from creative.

I only know about the products I use but over polish I use Ez Flow Speed Finish... It is a top coat that contains a low level of viscosity gel... you can apply apply over polish and cure for two minutes.... your client will be dry after curing and the polish is chip resistant for a lot longer...

You can ring 0845 330 0840 to contact your nearest distributor...

Oh I nearly forgot... I find using UV top coats usually changes the colour of your chosen polish...

Latest posts

Back