Valentine's Day nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow cherry you need to do some tutorials. Would live to be able to do those FF bears. X

Thank you girls! I have different brushes, some of them are really thin but the secret is in steady hands, which you always can achieve doing trainings every day on tips or paper it doesn't matter, brushes must be high quality, and paint as well I'm using Polycolor acrylic paint, i know how to mix colours, how to get right paint consistency, all this you can get from courses, if you don't have enough money or time, i really recommend you to find tutorials, but this tutorials must be not about how to paint bears or flower, but how to hold brush, how to mix paint, how to get different colours by mixing, etc. this is should be your first step, after this, you need to teach base elements, lines, waves, zig-zags... and do them without shaky hands, and only after then try to paint something simple. For example, leaves or petals with one colour.
I promise to make a bears video for you any way)))))

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391451422.367727.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391451467.220288.jpg

Thank you girls! I have different brushes, some of them are really thin but the secret is in steady hands, which you always can achieve doing trainings every day on tips or paper it doesn't matter, brushes must be high quality, and paint as well I'm using Polycolor acrylic paint, i know how to mix colours, how to get right paint consistency, all this you can get from courses, if you don't have enough money or time, i really recommend you to find tutorials, but this tutorials must be not about how to paint bears or flower, but how to hold brush, how to mix paint, how to get different colours by mixing, etc. this is should be your first step, after this, you need to teach base elements, lines, waves, zig-zags... and do them without shaky hands, and only after then try to paint something simple. For example, leaves or petals with one colour.
I promise to make a bears video for you any way)))))

Wow thanks...What great advice and amazing nails! Look forward to the video!x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391460192.242203.jpg

CND shellac, Cake Pop and some stamping. I have realised the pic makes my eponychium look red (which it isn't) and that I haven't left a margin (which I do). Just wanted to clarify.

Last edited:
I made these with shellac wildfire then mixed some glitter with shellac topcoat to make the hearts ❤️ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391462436.665253.jpg

Gelish with foils xxx

1391463667046.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

MrsGrey, I absolutely love these, may have to do them on myself!!

Ah thanks! Yeah, go for it! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

My valentine nails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 724
My valentines attempt for now! Most likely will change by next week 😉 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391523976.064426.jpg nails are a week old so excuse the little re-growth xx

Love these! What stamping plate did you use? Also, did you use wildfire for the red or something else?

Thank you. All different ones I am afraid, Cheeky jumbo plate 8, Bundle Monster BM-317 & BM-411, all from Amazon, MM03 (eBay seller Messy Mansion) and a hexagonal one QA14 (also eBay). I used Red Konad polish on top of Shellac, then a coat of shellac top coat.

Last edited:
Amazing work on here ladies, the standard is fabulous xxx. I have been inspired to do some pops of valentines designs.
I am a bit of a beginner at art so am struggling with small block hearts at the moment but thought i would post my efforts for this evening and I'm feeling pretty chuffed so I might give some Cath Kidston a bash next week :0)

Attachments

• valentine1 004-001.jpg
    valentine1 004-001.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 636
  • valentine1 010-001.jpg
    valentine1 010-001.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 615
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391595956.003604.jpg
Got the old konad stamps out for this, on top of 2 coats of studio white

Latest posts

Back