Vani-T fast tan develops 12hrs from applying or wash off??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I have got Vani-t velocity rapid tan . Does it properly develop 12hrs after application or 12hrs after you've washed it off? If a client had a tan at 9am left in on for 4hrs would she be full colour at 9pm or 1am next morning. X

Hi there the dha part develops after 6-8hrs, as do regular tans, however the erythrose kicks in afterwards which gives it an extra boost and helps prolong the tan x

Hi there the dha part develops after 6-8hrs, as do regular tans, however the erythrose kicks in afterwards which gives it an extra boost and helps prolong the tan x
Oh,Didn't know that,always thought fast tans carried on developing over 12hrs and deepens over 24hrs. So if a client had a tan at 9am they would have there shade by 2-4pm. is it 6-8 after application or wash off. When does the Erythrose kick in, and does that make it darker or just prolong the tan.I am getting asked all about it ,but dont know all the answers as i've just started using Vani-t velocity.thankyou.x:lol:

Still using too much tan approx 60ml, have gun set at 9, and spray approx 6-8" away, any ideas,lol. Is the Vani-t pro tan gun better,or is it application problems??:eek:

Latest posts

Back