Rapid tan & normal developing tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CurlyWurly1986

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to know peoples' opinions on rapid developing tans vs normal tans you wash off after 8 hours. I seem to prefer offering rapid developing ones as opposed to normal because (from own personal experience as well) they always end up staining your bed sheets and pjs and rapid developing enables more flexibility for people.
There are various brands I'd like to give a whirl but because they're 8hr ones I don't request samples.

Does anyone else prefer rapid developing solutions for their clients? I personally prefer rapid as I hate waking up with even lightly stained bedsheets and I sleep in the nuddy so definitely make up with a tan stain angel on the bed ha

Love Moroccan Tan they are rapid tans and my clients love this aspect as well as the lush colour and benefits to their skin

Yes I agree. All who know me on here know I love Morroccan tan, it's development time and colour are the reason why I've used it and love it for so long. I usually go orange with any brand tan that is 12% or darker and with this the 12 is gorgeous and brown I've never been so happy. And when it fades it just gets lighter rather than patchy, and all comes of when exfoliating.

Latest posts

Back