Vani t make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just want to say how pleased I am with the new vani t make up distributors, wow factor limited. We've recieved fab service and ordered items and arrived when they said they would, and after so many problems with the previous suppliers, it has been a huge relief.
I now have confidence to sell the make up we invested in and in the month of march myself and our other therapist sold nearly £400 each in make up! Compared to nil the month before.
Thanks wowfactorltd, keep up the good work!!!:p

Hi guys,
Just want to say how pleased I am with the new vani t make up distributors, wow factor limited. We've recieved fab service and ordered items and arrived when they said they would, and after so many problems with the previous suppliers, it has been a huge relief.
I now have confidence to sell the make up we invested in and in the month of march myself and our other therapist sold nearly £400 each in make up! Compared to nil the month before.
Thanks wowfactorltd, keep up the good work!!!:p

Wow thanks for that we do do our best and custom,er service is paramount to us ...im guessing Laura looks after you...she is an angel..as are all the team :hug:

did you get the mineral foundation? was tempted to get some myself what do you think of it?

Hee hee, I thought you might reply Collin!! Keep up the good work.
Vani-t do two foundations a liquid and a powder, I personally prefer the powder, it gives a really nice coverage that I find you can build and there is a good colour range as well which is great as on myself I often find it difficult to get a good match. HTH:biggrin:

Hee hee, I thought you might reply Collin!! Keep up the good work.
Vani-t do two foundations a liquid and a powder, I personally prefer the powder, it gives a really nice coverage that I find you can build and there is a good colour range as well which is great as on myself I often find it difficult to get a good match. HTH:biggrin:

LOL...just pleased your making a sucess :hug:

Can I go to bed now....thats not a chat up line...just tired LOL :eek::lol::hug:

Vani-t do two foundations a liquid and a powder

They also do an airbrush and stick formulation.

Technically, the stick is a colour stick but I used the terracotta shade as a contour for photographic makeup and it works beautifully.

I also like their Diamond Dust and the Boheme Bronzer is a killer product. You can do so much with it.

Regarding coverage, you'll find that mineral makeup is applied differently to 'conventional' makeup and it's possible to achieve excellent coverage with all Krush foundations. If you can do a workshop with Vani-T then I'd go for it.

Where did you get the make up from? is it expensive? I'm looking at getting in a make up range soon

I got mine from Vani-T itself as well as my local supplier.
But as you're in the UK you'd get yours from Wow Factor Ltd who is Collin on this site.

With regards to price, I feel it is VERY reasonable and, unlike other brands that promise to do the same thing, I actually get results from the Krush range. I intend to purchase some tanning products in the future (when I have the capacity) and can't wait to mix the two.

Latest posts

Back