Vani-t Velocity 15%?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabtans

Reaction score
Hi all,
A client of mine says she has a bottle of Velocity 15%, & would I tan her with this solution (she just brought a litre back from the Beauty Show on Monday). Of course I dont mind, BUT I wasnt aware this solution existed. Has anyone heard of it? I cant find any info (before asking the obvious), so thought I would try you guys. I already stock Velocity which she loves but says its not quite dark enough, (its left on overnight by all my ladies who wear it, inc her...), so shes keen to try the new Vel 15%....thanks in advance for any info. :wink2:x

It exists! I use it they brought the ultra dark out last year, clients love it! Should be left 4 hours max, but many leave overnight. X

Released last sept x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 165
No need to leave Velocity (original or Ultra Dark) on for longer than 4 hours. It will not go any darker if left on longer. Velocity is a true rapid tan not just a very high % DHA.

It fades better, lasts longer and the colour is "crisper and cleaner" on the skin if washed off at 4 hours or less.

As a general guide if you leave Velocity original on for 2 hours, you will get the same results with Ultra Dark in half that time (1 hour).

Latest posts

Back