Vegas Recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natjeeling

Reaction score
HI

My bother is getting married in Las Vegas in April and I ma looking for somewhere for the bride and myself to get our hair/nails/makeup done.

Has anyone got any recommendations?:hug:

I had mine done at the Bellagio salon which was brilliant.
I had airbrush makeup (stayed on all day and look great in the snaps) strip lashes and hair up. (tonged and pinned)
I had a guy called Stu doing my hair - he was really nice and it looked great - I was a bit concerned as i haven't really let anyone near my extensions before.

I think it was about £150 plus tip. There are cheaper places there but i was the bride and dad was paying ;) i got married there too so it was less stressfull than messing around going up and down the strip in traffic.

I did my own nails before the trip but my mum had hers done and they were great.
xxx

I had mine done at the Bellagio salon which was brilliant.
I had airbrush makeup (stayed on all day and look great in the snaps) strip lashes and hair up. (tonged and pinned)
I had a guy called Stu doing my hair - he was really nice and it looked great - I was a bit concerned as i haven't really let anyone near my extensions before.

I think it was about £150 plus tip. There are cheaper places there but i was the bride and dad was paying ;) i got married there too so it was less stressfull than messing around going up and down the strip in traffic.

I did my own nails before the trip but my mum had hers done and they were great.
xxx

Hi, Ive been thinking about getting married in Vegas too, was it everything you hoped it would be? x

The Spa at Bellagio is amazing! Though if you want a really special Spa experience the Mandarin Oriental is going to be the best one, but it doesn't have a Salon.

So for Salon and Spa, Bellagio (in my view better then Wynn) or for just Spa Mandarin Oriental.

Mat

Not at all! I had the best holiday of my life (20 of us) and we're still friends.

It's just going to be tough to top it next time! ;)

Any other recommendations?

Also what are your thoughts on airbrush makeup. Is it worth the extra?

I got married in Vegas and it was fab! But sorry I cant recommend hair/make up as I did my own :green:

Latest posts

Back