SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
I have found two types of filters...one that fits into the desk and one that stands on the side of the desk...ok....which one do i go for?...which one works the best?...anyone know any advantages and disavantages of either one?
Any advice would be gratefully recieved...

purple legend

Reaction score
I have recently purchased one that fits in the desk - i chose this as I am limited for desk top space and also thought it looked more professional - I think the desk top ones work just as well - although I have not tried them so can't really comment. The only advantage I can see to a desk top one is that comre in different colours so you could choose a purple one (for me that is a huge advantage!!!)
HTH
Ta Ra
Jo xx

Debs

Reaction score
I have a one that sits on the desk and it isn`t as effective as the one that sits into the desk. Money was an issue with me though and it does help a bit but the filters have to be changed very regular to remain effective.
If money isn`t too much of a struggle I would definitely suggest having the one that sits into the desk

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Thanks for your replies i think i will go for the one in the desk...when i have the money of course...eek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts