Very Sensitive Skin...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Environ are 100% natural. They don't claim to be.

I don't know a lot about Environ but I do know that stockists of Collin can give you samples of calmo-derme to try. Why don't you find salons that stock these montioned products and pick up samples or even contact the companies direct for samples before spending the money. :hug:
Great idea ... will try and get some samples first.

Alex - long time!:hug:

As most people said, STAY AWAY from Clinique.

Your skin sounds as it is sensitive at the moment.

Like you, I've tried every single product in the market from the high end. Clinique, Clarins, to name but a few....

Guess what works and I havent looked back since I've been using it? Boots No.7 sensitive range of products. Fantastic on my skin.

Buy yourself a fish oil supplement as well - you can be lacking essential fatty oils from your diet. If not, ask try Flax seed oil tabs or oil from Holland and Barrett.
All of these help to maintain healthy skin.

Remember, its not always what you put on your skin, but also your diet.

Take care.

XX

I was having skin problems, flaking over nostrils and tight feel after cleansing. It turned out that I was using the wrong products. I had overlooked that having an early 'change' my skin was changing as well. I gave all my stuff to dd to use, which is fine for her young skin.... cleansing wipes, wash etc. I don't have ££££ to spend on fancy products, but went with the Neutrogena range, as I had already tried their make up removing lotion and got on fine with it. It seems to be good plain stuff. THe little exfoliating pad thingies are gentle but effective. Don't break the bank either

I too have very sensitive skin and am even allergic to Simple products and almost every sun lotion, apart from RoC (which is now discontinued for distribution in the UK). :irked:

I'm now using items from the Clinique range, which are hypo-allergenic and dermatoligically tested, but I find the toner stings for a while after application, although the cleanser, moisturiser and make-up items are fine.

I shall be watching the replies to this thread with eager anticipation.

Im too suffering with my skin really bad now to where i dont go out,im just wundering as i use simple products,face wipes and moisturiser.I thought it may be the dust from filing but iv onlt done nails for 1yr iv had this now for over 6 years since my pregnancy but cant remember when i started using the simple products.x:confused:

Hooray ... have finally found a product to cleanse my face without any adverse reaction. L'Oreal Cleansing Wipes for Dry and Sensitive Skin. I've been using these for a little while now, and I am delighted to have found something which finally agrees with my skin.

No.7 make-up appears to be fine too ... I won't speak too soon though, just in case.

Latest posts

Back