Very, very dark self tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLBB

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone can recommend a very, very dark self tan?

I have been searching a while and so far have tried ones like xen tan, boots vita Lib, the usual st tropez which makes me orange and also fake bake which I didn't get on with.

I have also tried spray tans such as la tan, and one in a machine that sprays you (can't remember name)

Years back I used to have a weekly tan but the salon closed down, the name of the shade was 'chocolate' I think, but I can't remember the name of the brand!! It's the tan I compare all my other tans to - if that makes sense?

Not sure if any one can help - bobbed over from nail geek - thought it may be worth a try?!?

Chocolate in spray tan could be suntana's range. They do a chocolate which is 12%.

Personally I get my hubby to spray tan me weekly but I only have a 7.5% as I prefer a glow to the full tanned look but I have a friend who uses fake bake extreme lotion for her self tan (not spray) and she goes very dark! If your going to have spray tans again you could ask for a 16% which is in my option very dark!.

I hope this helps x

It could be Suntana 12% or possible OMG - both do Chocolate. I'm pretty sure you can pick the scent regardless of the %age with OMG. x

Thank you very much!

It was a good 7 years ago when I used to have it religiously, and since then, always tried to hunt it down!!

Omg chocolate in 16% is a deep dark tan x

urban tan also do a tan labelled chocolate but this is a spray tan, not a self tan.

Im new here but just saw this post..Fantasy Tan do a "Chocolate Tan", they were around years ago but used the airbrush system as opposed to HVLP guns, now they use both systems, it may have been that brand.
Their distributor for the UK is in Belfast as its an american based company ;) hth

Fantasy Tan!!!!

Thats the one!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a self tan or spray tan?

It was a salon spray I used to have, however, was looking for a Home tan with this type of colour finish - but a lot darker!!

Nouvatan 16% or they do a 20% .... X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Fantasy Tan do a retail and also a spray range, although I think the Chocolate is only in Spray, but I could be wrong:confused: The company in Belfast have just recently started stocking HVLP machines (piggy) to cater for those who don't wish to use Airbrush system as previously,
RJM - Home is the Fantasy Tan distributor for the UK.
The guys there are friendly and I'm sure could help you out. Looking up fantasy tan in google brings up their international/US page.
Hth :)

Latest posts

Back