Vicki Peters is Keynote speaker at Olympia Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobSweden

Managing Director
Premium Geek
Reaction score
For those of you going to Olympia Beauty this year, don't miss Vicki Peters presentation on the main stage "Are your the whole package" at the following times:

20/9 11.00am to 12.00pm

21/9 12.15am to 13.15pm

It's been many years since Vicki visited to the UK so this will be a rare treat to see and hear someone who is a legend in our industry.

For younger nail tech's who aren't familiar with Vicki's reputation, she's been a nail tech for over 27 years and during this time has been a competition champion, international competition judge (she made a rare appearance in Eruope to judge the World Cup in Düsseldorf this year), competition organizer and Director, author (hundreds of articles in worldwide nail magazines, CD's, 4 books and is a contributor to the Milady books which is the reference for nail technician training in the USA ) and her work has appeared on more than 200 front covers of nail magazines.

Vicki's lifelong passion has always been giving education. Over the years she has trained and mentored many thousands of nail techs and continues to do this today.

In addition to Vicki, there are many other UK and international speakers this year:

http://www.olympiabeauty.co.uk/files/olympia_beauty_nail_stage_seminar_programme.pdf

Iryna and I will be there - so if you see us come and say hello!

Bob

How excited am I about this!?

Vicki's products are great, and I can't wait to meet her. Definately go check out her speech!!

Dawn

I do hope to get to Olympia and would love to hear Vicki's presentation. Fingers crossed x:)

Latest posts

Back