Vintage CND Colours..... Which ones ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireybearyowen

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

I am after some suggestions Geeks................... I am looking to buy some "normal" nail polish to run alongside my Gel Polishes for traditional Mani/Pedi. I use CND for the treatment products and seeing as S2 have the vintage colours at such fantastic prices I would like to collect a few.

I am fairly new to CND and was looking for suggestions on the most classic and recomended of the vintage colours, say maybe about 10 ish......

Look forward to hearing from you.

ta Claire :) :hug:

hotski to tchotchke !! one of my fav CND old school polishes! not sure how long they will be in stock for though if your planning to retail them! i think once they run out thats it no more in stock!! so not really reliable if you want to retail :( such a shame love the vintage polishes :( x

Hi Amelia,
Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated :)

It's for me to use in a "normal" manicure not for retail so hopefully future stock supplies won't be an issue.

Thanks again chuck x :hug:

Hi Amelia,
Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated :)

It's for me to use in a "normal" manicure not for retail so hopefully future stock supplies won't be an issue.

Thanks again chuck x :hug:

I swapped back to vintage had loads left over from befor when I used too use them and just brought a few extra my clients love that they can have matching polish to shellac for there toes !!

Latest posts

Back