Vinulyx does not shine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manystyle

Reaction score
Ok ladies my salon I currently work for has bought a few vinulyx but we don't want to buy more because we feel the polish does not shine!!

That's a big no no to our clients.... For example wildfire stops shining after a few days. We use the required top coat but yea..... Everyone loves vinulyx here so I'm wondering why? Ok it does last I love it but it doesn't shine it tends to lose its shine. Anyone think like that?

Oh really I use vinylux in my salon and bought the spinner rack my clients love it, I use it on my toes and change it roughly every 6 weeks I don't find it loses it shine at all.

I have never seen a client return with VINYLUX that isn't still shining!! Honest, cross my heart and hope to die! What the heck is going on there? :biggrin:

Mine always lasts. I'm currently on day 4 and it's still shiney... :)

Maybe your topcoat was too thin?

Seems strange! are you possibly not using enough top coat? I don't know if that would make it dull but just a thought...That or your clients maybe not wearing gloves when cleaning etc...not much help just a few things that come to mind xx

I think it makes a difference if you use Vinylux on natural rough nails or over nails with Shellac or Brisa Lite or another UV-Polish/Gel.

I had Vinylux on my toes. The nails have some rills. I put the same Vinylux colour (Dark Lava) on my shellaced fingers. It was a big difference regarding shining. The fingers had a beautyful shine, the toes not so much.

Regards from Germany

I always have an amazing shine from it , just had a client in today with it on the full week and was still really shiny

I tried it for the first time last week and the shine was incredible, very wet look... x

Ok ladies I had a conversation with many of my ladies n we came to the conclusion... It's not shellac it's polish..... Lol.... So we shouldn't expect to shine like shellac and normal polish disappears after a few days so vynulyx will give it another try!! Thanks to all u all confirmed what I should of told the clients since day one..

I agree!! It does not shine!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you describe your application process from start to finish? I've been using it since it landed here in Australia and it's always shiny. Might be something you are doing?

Latest posts

Back