Vinylux advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am currently getting everything ready to start my mobile business. I will b offering Gelish,OPI and the usual nail treatments. I have heard great stuff about Vinylux and was wondering if it would look unprofessional to offer it alongside OPI and Gelish but without Shellac?

Last edited:
I don't think it would at all. Offer it along side, its selling point is that it has a week long wear, high gloss & dries in 8.5 minutes... i'm pretty sure soon that both yourself & your clients will be choosing Vinylux all the time... Good luck with it.

I don't think it would at all. Offer it along side, its selling point is that it has a week long wear, high gloss & dries in 8.5 minutes... i'm pretty sure soon that both yourself & your clients will be choosing Vinylux all the time... Good luck with it.

Thank you hun. This is all so new to me that it helps that there is a forum like this one. I will test Vinylux on my myself as haven't tried it yet and will use that as my starting point.

Latest posts

Back