Vinylux Crushed Roses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

packerfan

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Cnd doesn't make shellac in crushed Roses just Vinylux

beautyxperts

Reaction score
No idea, why not email CND in US and ask nicely if they would consider it?! You never know! X

HannahJane90

Hannah Butland
Reaction score
I was told by one of S2's reps that they can't always make matches because of certain pigments. That may be why?

H x

packerfan

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking too the pigments are probably a little different in shellac

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
As CND Shellac colours are all created separately, it is not always easy to copy a Vinylux colour. Whenever you guys express an interest I always let CND know! Please email me wish lists as this is very useful moving forward. Samantha@sweetsquared.com

packerfan

Reaction score
I just have clients that love crushed Roses but do want to change from shellac to vinylux

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I just have clients that love crushed Roses but do want to change from shellac to vinylux
Trying to find out how to create it in Shellac if possible.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Trying to find out how to create it in Shellac if possible.
And this right here is why I'll always use CND products & S2! [emoji4]

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
And this right here is why I'll always use CND products & S2! [emoji4]
Thank you beautyxperts... Ok I went to the amazing Fee Wallace who bless her got back to me straight away. She has done one layer of Sultry Sunset and 2 layers of Beau... Will try and down load the picture she sent. So glad we could help x

Attachments

suzanneu09

Reaction score
Thank you beautyxperts... Ok I went to the amazing Fee Wallace who bless her got back to me straight away. She has done one layer of Sultry Sunset and 2 layers of Beau... Will try and down load the picture she sent. So glad we could help x
Wow... I'm going to try this combination.. The problem I have when creating a color using beau or any sheer color is that the new color has a shimmer to it. I like that, but clients sometimes don't

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Wow... I'm going to try this combination.. The problem I have when creating a color using beau or any sheer color is that the new color has a shimmer to it. I like that, but clients sometimes don't
It's a good point. Just do it. Be positive... "Ok, I know how to create this look.... Here.... Ta daaaaaa" customer... Oh wow yes.... This is it... Thank you! :)

packerfan

Reaction score
Thank you that is really pretty!!

Latest posts