Vinylux-have you tried it, yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
hi all has any of you geeks tried the new cnd vinylux polish yet ? what are your thoughts,feedback please :D

It's not available until 1st May. If you do a search there is a huge thread with all the information you would need about vinylux x

thank you just been told about it

I used it on my sis' pedi yesterday and did my nails, as well. I'm wearing Pink Bikini (note: not A pink bikini...LOL) and I have to say, it goes on like a dream.

Join the Vinylux social group. There is the Q&A and a super cool vid posted. :)

I've been wearing Vinylux in Asphalt for 2 days now. I had a tiny chip on my right index finger that was so small I could only see it. Now I have some wear on my right thumb and index finger but that's because I didn't have any plastic backed pads for removing my clients polish today. Otherwise, it still looks good! Vinylux will be my go to polish in the future. I love wearing Gelish, Shellac and Gelcolor, but I get tired of it after 3-4 days. It's a pain in the butt to remove and reapply every 3-4 days, let alone it can get expensive. Vinylux is a good price, dries quickly and lasts!!!

Hi I am very interested in vinylux as I am looking for a new polish range and was thinking about cnd colour and effects as I love shellac but have heard it is getting discontinued.
Does anyone have any idea how much vinylux is going to cost in the uk?

Vinylux will be priced close to the old color and effects line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

I have just tried it and love it! Such an amazing range of colours and it dries super quick :)

Latest posts

Back