Vinylux - natural french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charberry

Reaction score
Has anyone used any of the vinylux colours to create a more natural French look?

I've got studio white and cream puff but they are both too white! I was thinking one of the other sheer pinks/nudes, maybe lavishly loved.

If you have any pictures of different combos I would love to see them 😊

Hi I use negligee and studio white and it looks lovely
X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399929663.536792.jpg hi I did these last year and loved it 💅x

Lovely 😊 I usually use studio white but this needs to go with a cream dress and it's a little bright still. Needs to look like a natural nail but polished lol!

What about trying a nude colour instead of a white x

I use Beau and Studio white for French mani/ pedi. But if you need more natural look then paint french with Studio white first and Beau over the whole nail after the white tips are done.

I use Lavishly loved for a French and it is very natural is more nude than pink and quite sheer x

What about just Romantique on its own? You can still see the natural white of that free edge slightly through the colour and it looks beautifully natural xx

Thanks everyone, I've ordered some more pops so I can have a good play.

I think beau and lavishly loved might be the way to go 😊

Latest posts

Back