Vinylux or another brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I bought the vinylux kit when it first came out, now I know the top coat went gloopy but I have not used my polishes for some time and they all needed a good shake most seem to be ok even though at first I thought they would end up in the bin. Thing is I want to add to my colours and not sure if the newer polishes go gloopy or not as I bought these some years ago, what is the top coat like now? does it last longer before it goes gloopy??? or would I be better of buying another brand like opi etc. Just looking at normal polish and not gels ideally a fast drying polish. thanks

The top coat, not sure if you know, but you don't shake it. Only shake the colours :) it lasts a lot longer this way! I have both vinylux and opi. Clients notice how long it lasts but other than that, nothing. And I know we shouldn't miss systems but sometimes I add glitter polish ontop (Barry m) and they still last just as well haha

I've not had any problems with Vinylux colours or top coat. Lasts forever on toes, 10 days plus on fingers.
I get through a bottle of top coat easily before it thickens. I always put it back in its box after every use - perhaps this helps.

Latest posts

Back