Vinylux prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondered if you can help me...I am a Shellac fan & I am interested in stocking the Vinylux, looks fab, love the colours & the ease of application & drying time. I have read a lot of your reviews & you all seem to love it!! However how do you price it? the CND tutorial said to price it higher that Shellac? My area I work in is not that affluent, but clients seem to find the money for nice colourful nails! Also do you all retail the polishes to the client? Many thanks in advance Sian x:lick:

I'm sure I read, when carrying out a mani/pedi - charge as you normally would.
When retailing, a colour £9.95 and a colour and a top coat £15.95

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

ive used it as an excuse to put my prices up! It is more of a premium product that you cant just get anywhere and its an extra product that ive invested in so yes ive put my prices up. I am now charging £15 for a file and polish and £25 for a manicure or pedicure x

I think you must have read it wrong as you can't charge more for a polish than Shellac...even if it does dry in 8.5 minutes.

I think CND say charge a higher price than your normal file and polish/manicure.
However I have kept my prices the same as my normal file and polish and manicure.
I never used to do many and my polishes would gather dust...however this is now becoming popular especially clients wanting Vinylux on their toes, and I have already used up a full bottle of the topcoat ;)

Edited to add: my prices are the same as yours Souz without an increase lol :) I think that is pretty fair pricing for our time and products used.

)

Edited to add: my prices are the same as yours Souz without an increase lol :) I think that is pretty fair pricing for our time and products used.[/QUOTE]

izzidoll, i was far too cheap before and i knew it!! but as i rarely did normal polish it wasnt an issue, having said that i used it to my advantage when people would want a mani/pedi with shellac/gel finish as i would charge full prices for both with no discounting! so didnt lose out as such... however since vinylux came out i knew manis/pedis were going to increase in my day and i was right so i made the change and increased my prices!! glad actually that yours are same as mine as i did wonder if i was right in what i had done but went with it anyway!! and yes i think its a fair price for work and time xxx

Silly question Souz, file & polish, is it just that, no cuticle care? So you'd just file, scrub fresh, then Vinylux and SolarOil? Xx

Do you not need to do any cuticle care for the vinylux to last? I wasn't sure if we could just offer it with a file and polish?

Do you not need to do any cuticle care for the vinylux to last? I wasn't sure if we could just offer it with a file and polish?

My "file and polish" includes cuticle work. Wouldn't feel right without doing them xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back