Vinylux streaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hello all you CND professionals!
I have a wee problem with certain colours. Does anyone apply Vinylux in the brighter colours like tutti fruti and find you have to apply 2nd coat thicker or 3 thin coats? I have just applied this for a client and it was a bit streaky sort of coming off slightly when I applied the 2nd coat on the thumb nails. I find it sort of goes on and off! It is frustrating and although I tried to make it better by putting on a 3rd coat it was still a bit like a thin black one could be seen! Needless to say she said it would be OK but she would prefer her normal Orly polish pedicure nex time!
Think I must be applying he Vinylux too thin?
Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks for reading.

I usually wait a little for the first coat to dry off a little before putting a second thicker coat on then top coat. It does tend to go streaky if you apply too much pressure when the first coat hasn't had time to dry off a bit [emoji4]

I usually wait a little for the first coat to dry off a little before putting a second thicker coat on then top coat. It does tend to go streaky if you apply too much pressure when the first coat hasn't had time to dry off a bit [emoji4]
Thanks for the advice. I will try rhat

Latest posts

Back