Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryk

Reaction score
Well i bought a lot of vynlux when it first came out but due to relocating I haven't been using them and they have been in storage. I went to do my nails the other day and had to throw most out as they had gone rock solid. I did notice whilst I was working with them before being stored they came very thick and glupy really quickly. What are all your thoughts .....

I've been using vinylux for nearly 2 years now and I am now beginning to replace some as they are a bit thick.
The ones that become thick are the ones I use most often so I'm guessing that each time it is opened the air/light gets in to affect it.
When a colour is on its way out I give it to the client having the colour as a freebie and then buy in a fresh one.

I also give each bottle on the rack a shake now and then which might help

Last edited:
I had exactly the same problem, I had quite a few Vinylux colours that I hadn't used for a couple of months which were so thick and gloopy I had to throw them out. I also found I was constantly having to re buy top coat as it went thick so fast. I've since started changing over to All that jazz polish after a recommendation on here and I love it :)

I noticed that with some of mine but figured it was my own doing as I had them out in the sun when I was doing s nail painting stall at a Funday last summer x

I had exactly the same problem, I had quite a few Vinylux colours that I hadn't used for a couple of months which were so thick and gloopy I had to throw them out. I also found I was constantly having to re buy top coat as it went thick so fast. I've since started changing over to All that jazz polish after a recommendation on here and I love it :)

Same here!
I got fed up of having to replace them and the top coat so switched to all that jazz. And it was nothing to do with leaving them open too long (like s2 said was the problem) as I'm really quick when it comes to polish.

The coverage and colour range is so much better with all that Jazz. Haven't looked back :)

Some of mine had only been used in colour pops or used once !

Latest posts

Back