Viola?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
This may be a controversial subject purely because I can't find much about them on SG. But has anyone or does anyone use Viola?

I notice they have mini itips and locks in different lengths and weights.

I have a few clients with fairly fine hair and would love to give them a gentler option. But most I've come across are 20" long or 1g. I am looking for 0.5 or 0.8 in 16 or 18"?

Thank you

I'd be quite interested by this too! Looking for similar myself!

ive used them a couple of time when my suppliers not got colours in, the hair I had the last lot was a lot thicker from root to tip than they use to be so I think maybe viola have sauced there hair from a new place, it was good for budget hair before but seems even better now, although ive only used nano tip from them I couldn't tell you what the other bonds are like x

Love using voila x

Thank you ladies. How long does the hair tend to last? Does it keep its condition after washing?
X

I think they are great for tools but would never use their hair again it was dreadful had to remove a set that was matted like a cobweb
There are good companies doing 0.8 16 inch like foxy additional lengths or we use transform for 14 and 16 inch

Latest posts

Back