In need of a reliable extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been doing extensions for many years now and still can’t settle on a supplier, either due to bad quality or not enough lengths or weight options.
I currently use hairplanet for my Indian remy weft 120grams the quality is amazing never knots of sheds but they only do one length 18” and one thickness.
I started using sjk last year as my second supplier for my customers that wanted 20” or more grams but recently my client has had a bad experience of malting 200grams went to about 100grams in just over a month and she was constantly covered in hair, they have put it down to not using their products even though what I’ve recommended her to use is amazing and I use it on my own extensions.
I’m sick of having around 7 different colour rings from suppliers I’ve tried and not liked. Can anyone help?
Thankyou! Katie xx

Hey Katie,
What sort of hair you're looking for? We are a Slavic hair extension company, check out our website, hopefully we can help you. :)
Any questions, ask away :)

Xx,

Timi from NicheHairLab

Hi, I’ve been doing extensions for many years now and still can’t settle on a supplier, either due to bad quality or not enough lengths or weight options.
I currently use hairplanet for my Indian remy weft 120grams the quality is amazing never knots of sheds but they only do one length 18” and one thickness.
I started using sjk last year as my second supplier for my customers that wanted 20” or more grams but recently my client has had a bad experience of malting 200grams went to about 100grams in just over a month and she was constantly covered in hair, they have put it down to not using their products even though what I’ve recommended her to use is amazing and I use it on my own extensions.
I’m sick of having around 7 different colour rings from suppliers I’ve tried and not liked. Can anyone help?
Thankyou! Katie xx

I've received samples from euphoria one last week and the hair is lush!

They have really good reviews too. Xx

Euphoria one are great, also prestige hair is very good it’s a finer texture though x

Thanks everyone! Going to give them an email about trade discount x

Spectrum one have fabulous hair and I also use Balmain xxx

I’ve just gone to Euphoria one as they offer a premium range up to a luxury range and the hair is beautiful and really well priced. I also have an account with beauty works, their hair is lovely too but a bit more pricey xx

Back