Violet/red hair help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graciewaciee

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a junior stylist wanting to change my hair colour. At the moment my hair is bright copper/orange but wanting to change it to a dark violet/red. As it is only us two in the salon as stylists we were wondering what everyone would suggest. We use Loreal in the salon, but I am happy to try other colour houses to get the results I want. The copper/orange was put onto 'Effasored' hair which came up a lovely pale yellow... From black my base shade is more of a 5-6 naturally. It has however, damaged my hair and I have had a lot of it cut off into a bob. I knew it was going to happen just not as bad, hence the hair cut. I am going to pre pig the colour using a Diarichesse 4.20 which is quite dark and wait for it to fade for a bit then using the most suggested colour by you guys put that on over the top then top up the colour using Indola colour mousse. The kind of colour that I wanted would be like the pictures attached. As we all have to look at this realistically and doing whats best for my hair I'm not expecting immediate results but advice would be appreciated.
Thanks! x

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 189
If it can take it, gently bleach bath the hair, till it goes back to yellow, then apply 55/65 in colour touch with 1.9 for 10mins.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

The second picture looks nearly identical to 9-98 in Igora...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back