Violet Wella hair formula

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Patton

Reaction score
I have a client who is a natural level 4 or 5. She has virgin hair, except for a few bleached level 7 pieces at the bottom from a previous ombré about a year ago. She wants the exact color in the picture. I use wella. I'm hoping I don't have to lighten her all over if I don't have to. Any recommendations on wella formulas would be awesome! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0257.PNG
    IMG_0257.PNG
    985.4 KB · Views: 52
I have a client who is a natural level 4 or 5. She has virgin hair, except for a few bleached level 7 pieces at the bottom from a previous ombré about a year ago. She wants the exact color in the picture. I use wella. I'm hoping I don't have to lighten her all over if I don't have to. Any recommendations on wella formulas would be awesome! Thanks!
55/66 is a nice purple wella do!!

I would use 55/65 with 10/0. The 10 will help lift it a little make it pop x

Latest posts

Back