Virgin hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elesha

Reaction score
My client wants a caramel ombré keeping her natural root , she’s about a base 5 virgin hair would you bleach and tone or just go in with a colour ?? Won’t let me upload a pic of what she does wants sorry

Depending how light she wants to go ! Was u thinking I high lift tint if not bleach ?

Well she said not blonde , caramel ... judging by the pic she sent me it’s about a level 8 , so not sure if hi lift would lift enough and maybe just look to gingery not caramel , but if I use bleach I don’t want it to lift to quick x

Just do bleach with a low peroxide x

Just do bleach with a low peroxide x
Ok thankyou , always nice to have a second opinion , I’m not used to working on virgin hair as most people have coloured ! Least if I use bleach I don’t run the risk of it not showing up much and can tone to desired colour x

I second bleach and tone :)

Ok thankyou , always nice to have a second opinion , I’m not used to working on virgin hair as most people have coloured ! Least if I use bleach I don’t run the risk of it not showing up much and can tone to desired colour x
Exactly, worst thing is it lifts too much and have to tone down, not so the whole thing again [emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back