Vista Print Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone now that the builders have started working on my Salon im going to be creating my business cards, howver i wanted some ideas please about what can go in the bit that saids Companies Message? What sort of thing can i write there?
thankyou

You don't have to put something in every space available... if you don't wish to add anymore than what you already have then leave it blank, it won't leave a gaping hole on the design, it'll just be the background colour you have with no text on that particular 'line'.

hth's

Myself I use all the spaces to write some info on my services.

IE; Acrylic and Gel Nails
Specializing in Nail Art/Airbrush
15 yrs Experience

That sort of thing rather than just all the address information
Also If you have a little catch phrase you like to use you can add that.

Vista Print are excellent for their cards and I often take advantage of their specials too.

Cheers and Good Luck with the Salon

You could create a tag line mine is 'The essence of beauty' whic goes under my salon name which is kind of a company message !!!!!???!!! xxx

A little tip... ALWAYS put something on the back of your business cards.

What's the first thing peeps do when you give them a card? they turn it over and look at the back!

You could put next appointment details or website details, anything, just don't leave it blank.

hth's

A little tip... ALWAYS put something on the back of your business cards.

What's the first thing peeps do when you give them a card? they turn it over and look at the back!

You could put next appointment details or website details, anything, just don't leave it blank.

hth's

I use my business cards as appointment cards as well - just write their next appointment on the back.

oh i see what you mean

i would say put a slogan or catchphrase there

definately have something on the back as well

Vista Print usually gives you the option on the back of the card to have it blank, write your own text on, have a calendar for the year or an appointment booking.
I have typed my own text because a lot of people can see what you have to offer before rining. My card has my services listed on the front - massage, waxing, tinting, spray tan - and on the back stuff like - Bookings avail day or night - Full body waxing for men and women - group bookings avail - I can't think of the rest off hand but I've got about 5-6 lines.
I love love love vista print. They always have fantastic deals.

Latest posts

Back