Vita Liberata spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_w_

Reaction score
Hi

I currently use sienna X on my clients but I've recently heard of this new brand used by celebs. Has anybody used this brand for clients? They do a retail brand in boots and one that lasts 3/4 weeks!!! I'm thinking about buying this just to see if the retail bottle actually does last this long. Any info would be great.

Thanks xx

I use Vita Liberata and my clients love it, it's such a natural colour and the fade off is the best I've ever tried! Yes it's expensive but I don't do cheap so tanning isn't my main treatment but I do have regulars for it! x

I use Vita Liberata and my clients love it, it's such a natural colour and the fade off is the best I've ever tried! Yes it's expensive but I don't do cheap so tanning isn't my main treatment but I do have regulars for it! x

Great! I might try a sample! Do you know how much it is per litre? I've tried to find out on their website but it's only showing offers on full startup packs xx

Hi there

I'm the same as you - using Sienna X at the moment, but thinking of switching to Vita Liberata.

I have emailed them to ask for some samples and a business development manager contacted me and has arranged some to be sent to me :Love:

I can't wait to try it. I've been doing friends and family's tan up until now, but want to go out into the "big Wide World" ; I'm scared, because I tanned someone last night and I was scared to spray their hands, as sometimes it can go a bit dark on hands, so I used moisturizer blended with tan lotion and her hands are too dark today as they are severely dry anyway - need my confidence builiding next!!

Good luck
Sinead x

I use it, it's so lovely smell great, looks great, lasts well! The only downside would be that the colours are not very dark x

It's fab colour is so natural!
Doesn't come out too dark (not good for clients who like to be orange hahha)
Plus it smells good too. '
Xx

Latest posts

Back