Void profit share? Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa19576

Watch me with Amazement
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been profit sharing a sunbed for the last 9 yrs and only actually seen the 'sunbed Man' twice!! The last visit being 5 years ago. What are my rights with thin scenario? Is the sunbed mine now?
Thank-you
Lisa

Is the company still in business? I think usually there is one token payment made at the end and then you keep it.

Is the company still in business? I think usually there is one token payment made at the end and then you keep it.
I've no idea what so ever!! I didn't sign anything, have a contract, any t & c's or any paperwork. It's easily been at least 5 yrs since the company contacted me,.??

Out of interest, if they ate not contacting you how does the profit share work?

Sticky problem, was it a verbal agreement and does anyone maintain it?

Can someone please tell me how I post a status on here[emoji23][emoji23] so confusing just made this today x

I've looked for the company and can't find it anywhere. So I'm presuming that it's not trading anymore

Out of interest, if they ate not contacting you how does the profit share work?
It hasn't been!! Twice we've split the profit but that was over 5 yrs ago... Ive just kept the money to one side.

It hasn't been!! Twice we've split the profit but that was over 5 yrs ago... Ive just kept the money to one side.

If the contract states profit share and they haven't been bothered about their share for 4-5 months they've either forgotten about you or gone bust.

Looks like you have acquired a sunbed ;).

Latest posts

Back