Volumize hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just had my samples, very impressed, they're supposed to be 0.8g though but a couple look this a couple look 0.6

Their service is great, I emailed yesterday afternoon and have received the samples today. I got Premium 1B & 613 so Im going to road test them.

I still haven't had a reply and iv emailed them twice now? X

I got mine today and the feel lovely, very silky and soft. Did you e-mail them again yesterday babychops? X

No I emailed them a few days ago the second time x

Still haven't received an email or sample, gonna give up now x

Ive had mine sent through. Very nice as they were but this should not be your final judgment. Put the hair through the testing process before deciding if its any good.

I can't test it if they don't send me anything lol x

babychops ive just been reading their twitter and apparantly their email had been down so that might account why you didnt get a response to your email

babychops ive just been reading their twitter and apparantly their email had been down so that might account why you didnt get a response to your email

O right thanks x

Just wondered if anyone took the plunge and fitted their volumize hair? Any feedback on the quality?

What were the results like for this hair? X

I used Volumize on all my clients last year. Customer Service was fab! Hair was good for the price, and one girl got way over 6 months with her hair. Only had one problem, must have been a bad batch, as it turned into one huge mat with 3 weeks. Returned the hair and got a full refund so I was happy. They then discontinued their range and brought in the premium range which was considerably dearer per full head. I just carried on using my other supplier and never got round to testing their new range so I'm interested in hearing how people got on.

Latest posts

Back