Vote for spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan soloution

• Vita liberata

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • vani t

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • beach bum

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • tan soloutions

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • crazy angel

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • fresh indulgence

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • sienna x

Votes: 110 46.8%
  • white to brown

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • wow factor

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • la tan (which colour also)

Votes: 37 15.7%

• Total voters
Nouvatan for me too ...
Why *isn't* it on the list?

Best tan by far ...

Nouvatan for me but its nots on the list

Tried loads and Nouvatan is the most natural colour and best fade off by far.

Nouvatan!! Everyone I've tanned has loved it. Loved the colour smell and fade off x

Just received my two samples from nouvatan! So excited to try it out :)

Tantruth for me trained with them, have their machine, clients love it always get people asking where I've been on holiday and that's good enough for me :)

What do people think about fresh indulgence?

Why does everyone like nouvatan? I'm interested to know why people pick certain tans.

I'm in the process of picking my new solution. I want our order it tomorrow but fresh indulgence have a really good offer on start up kits.

Defo nouvatan 👍

Laura 🐶 x

Nouvatan all the way!!!

What do people think about fresh indulgence?

Why does everyone like nouvatan? I'm interested to know why people pick certain tans.

I'm in the process of picking my new solution. I want our order it tomorrow but fresh indulgence have a really good offer on start up kits.

I like nouvatan because it does not smell strong at all and the colour is a lovely golden natural brown I have had great feedback and have been really pleased with results 👍😆

Laura 🐶 x

Thank you.

Does anyone use fresh indulgence!?

Nouvatan, Nouvatan and Nouvatan - wouldn't use anything else :) xx

I'm on my phone and can't see the list but I use Baby B Browne and I love it. The spray tan doesn't really have a smell but the self tan smells amazing.

I used Trinitia before Baby B Browne and it was good but the fade off is so much better better with Baby B Browne. (I also love the name) :)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

NOUVATAN.... its natural, lasts up to 10 days and has great wear off. It also smells great and comes in many different shades of DHA%

I voted Crazy Angel as I use it for brides in 6% but also 9% for summer brides. Just smells amazing and looks so natural. Seems to apply as though youve actually been out in the sun as glazes the shoulders, arms and face so well.

I also use OMG tanning which is better for full coverage colour (for the tan obsessed) which smell good and have really good longevity and fade well. I use these for my everyday tan clients.:)

I have not used any of the others on the list.

I think people will be surprised when I say this but Amy childs tan is fab, I've tried many tans and this product is on par with my favourites. I think because it is so new not many people know about it but it's certainly one to try.

i have been tanning for years and i have found that nsi trade tan the best my customers love it and come back. if you go to nsi and say that your looking to change they will give you testers free{ scotlands nsi did or me } and that lets you try before you stock up . i have customers that were fake bake tanners and have changed to trade tan you can re-lable the product as you own salon name and its at a good price as well . good luckxx:D

Really how do you do that??

Nicola! Xxx

Latest posts

Back