Vote for spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan soloution

• Vita liberata

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • vani t

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • beach bum

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • tan soloutions

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • crazy angel

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • fresh indulgence

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • sienna x

Votes: 110 46.8%
  • white to brown

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • wow factor

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • la tan (which colour also)

Votes: 37 15.7%

• Total voters
Defiantly nouvatan!!!!

Nouvatan.... And a bit of a wild card....
Vita liberata is fab

Organics 14% is my most popular tan by far but Sienna X 12%?also and Tandare 18% is popular.

Ive just got Crazy Angel in,havent tried it yet,but im hoping its ok.Interesting blog to follow, thank you for putting it on.:lol:

Vani T! 😉

Nouvatan for me, all the way x

Fresh indulgence for me x

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

I've used both La and Sienna x the smell is the only striking diffrence (sienna smells of coconut and LA of nothing!) and customer srecognise the Sienna x brand it's the only reason I switched tbh I've trialed the Nova tan and was really impressed witht the fruity smell and the result but for me it was difficult to see the solution itself being sprayed on. Pehaps the higher % are abit darker I don't know. Fake bake is also another fave of mine bit more pricey though but again good for the brand name.
All the tans are really impressive at the minute and all have pros and cons...trial and error hun x

St Tropez for me plus vita liberate

LA Tan 12% for me!:biggrin:

Tandare and Nouvatan x

Sunless solutions! C

i have been tanning for years and i have found that nsi trade tan the best my customers love it and come back. if you go to nsi and say that your looking to change they will give you testers free{ scotlands nsi did or me } and that lets you try before you stock up . i have customers that were fake bake tanners and have changed to trade tan you can re-lable the product as you own salon name and its at a good price as well . good luckxx:D

sienna x have used these as i did my training with them and never had any problems touch wood :D However, i have also used st tropez at work but find this not as nice.

Nouvatan for me too.

Latest posts

Back