VTCT level 2 make up courses-Essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to find a vtct course in Essex for make up.
I'm already trained and am still practicing but the qualifications I have and classes I've taken aren't recognised by certain brands which means I'm unable to get a pro card its so annoying and I'm spending a fortune at the moment so the discount would really help.
I'm covered by my insurance etc but I'm not actually 'working' as a mua yet so have no proof of my work apart from the certificates I do have, business cards & social media as I don't have a website yet. It's so frustrating.

Can anyone link me to any courses in the essex area? I've googled lots but can't really find much info.
I'm 5 months pregnant which is the only reason I didn't really want to venture into London at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sam x

If you are already trained to level 2 standard then another option is to ask the nearest VTCT centre to assess you for a recognition of prior learning certificate. But if you don't have the time then there's this place http://www.ukbeautyschools.co.uk

Some places might take you straight onto a vtct level 3 in fashion and photographic makeup. It's worth looking for such course because it is more advanced than level 2.

Thank you PamieD.
That's the company I trained with to start off with but their tutors don't even have those kind of qualifications themselves. I re-sat the course twice (at their expense) turns out you only have to have experience in make up to teach there. So I didn't really learn anything. Now It's made me dubious about spending anymore money with them. x

Laurakate I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go straight onto level 3 but I'll look into it too thanks. x

I'm really not surprised at all, that's all I'll say about your experience. But if you just need the piece of paper to get your pro card then I'd do it.

I'm really not surprised at all, that's all I'll say about your experience. But if you just need the piece of paper to get your pro card then I'd do it.

It was before I wised up to all these cheap courses put it that way [emoji17][emoji19] a mistake I won't make again. Learnt my lesson 100%

I've found one in Hornchurch which isn't far from me. Going to request some more info tomorrow but fingers crossed its what I'm looking for & I'll be able to get onto that course.
Thank you. x

Latest posts

Back