VTCT reflexology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillamy

Reaction score
Hi
has anyone done VTCT reflexology? what is it like?? Im trying to compare it to ITEC , anyone know which is better? Both require case studies but the VTCT offer 14 days intensive learning while the ITEC course is more expencive and 7 days only classroom training (and huge amount of case studies).. i have looked at several schools. Im just trying to get some opinions..thankjs

I did vtct and it was good. Had to do 100 case studies and 3 assessments. I did this at a private college for 3 months. It covers hands and feet.

Both the itec and vtct are level 3 qualifications so are pretty much the same as they are both recognised and at the same level. I would therefore go with the training provider that i felt was better value for money and service.

A very interesting qualification and well worth doing :)

Hi
I did my VTCT Reflexology and really enjoyed it. I have also taught ITEC courses for many years. I feel the ITEC is more pressured with the exam at the end, whereas the VTCT courses are more progressive and are assessed in stages which suits alot of students. hths :)

A friend of mine did VTCT reflexology and really enjoyed it. She felt it really covered the basics though she did feel she needed to go and do further courses to further her knowledge. However, as we all have to do CPD to keep up to date and learn more I don't think that's reflects badly on the qualification.

hmm... thanks guys!!! I have my eyes set on the VTCT because they offer half more training days for the same price (bit less than ITEC) and I just think that you must need as much hands on training as possible right?. And since you all have such positive views on it too then I cant see why I would choose itec over vtct.. thanks for the help!! :biggrin:

Reflexology is a good way to ease out stress. You can just sit back and relax while being massaged.

Latest posts

Back