Waiting for midnight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine Mary

Reaction score
Anyone else out there trying to stay awake till midnight to order the goodies from the sweet shop?

Just been on sweet squared and the new colours are on )

Thank you! XX

Just ordered mine so i shall go to bed happy now and not quite so tired tommorow either Yay :) but very much poorer :( all the new colours, 2x packs of the limited edition, lots of the holiday bits plus the usual order.. Poor bank account and its already taken a hit from dermalogica today lol :(

Just ordered mine so i shall go to bed happy now and not quite so tired tommorow either Yay :) but very much poorer :( all the new colours, 2x packs of the limited edition, lots of the holiday bits plus the usual order.. Poor bank account and its already taken a hit from dermalogica today lol :(

Oh I know the feeling! Well worth it though.

good night all.xx

Feeling your pain, just placed my order too. Ouch, but well worth it. Can't wait to play with the new colours. Off to bed now :D

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you don't mind - you are all so great at staying up but I just couldn't so caved in around 11:15!! Now I really AM off to sleep! :Love: Thank you all for being such awesome customers / partners / clients / friends to S2! :Love:

Just put my order in - my poor credit card :eek:

Just put my order in too, can't wait for it to be delivered now, :) xx

I was good and just went for midnight swim and the duo :)

Yay can now go to bed!! X

I have exactly £100 left in my bank account & another 30 days until pay day! Sweet squared & Olympia Beauty has killed me!! :)

I am a nightmare! Was just planning on the new shellac colours but too many other goodies have tempted me .... Oops!! x

I have exactly £100 left in my bank account & another 30 days until pay day! Sweet squared & Olympia Beauty has killed me!! :)

I have £30! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I can't order till pay day on Friday I hope they still have everything in stock, bet I miss out

I ordered midnight swim, pretty poison and vexed violette. Plus the duo. Feeling but ahhh! Bout it now though cos I have little money left in my nail account and no appointments booked in! Been soooo quiet this month even with offers and promotions!! Must keep going.

Latest posts

Back