Waiting for midnight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my shellac colours on Monday night,and just had my text message to say they will be delivered by 11.00am today.

how good is that?!!!

Same here my email is saying 16.44-17.44 which is perfect as out all day but back by then. It's like they read your mind!.........:Love::Love::Love:

Mine all arrived at 9am.. :):) yay.. Its like christmas!! Really wish i ordered another best of the best lotion pack its so lovely, will be watching out for more stock :):)

And my client hasnt turned up :( but perhaps a sign to play with new shellac?? Lol

Ordered mine at 8.30am yesterday. They arrived at 10.15 today. Perfect service!! Was a slight problem but I can understand why due to how busy they are at the moment, but it was dealt with so efficiently over the phone! Customer service at S2 really is fab!!

Nails are far more important then food and bills ladies so don't worry about having hardly any cash left ��x x

This made me giggle!! x

Ordered all mine at 11pm on Monday night and still no fulfilment email :sad:

mine too ! they have posted about possible delays .. maybe its like upgrading on a plane ie ordering first ... luggage on first out last ?!

it is frustrating seeing others receiving theirs when their orders were placed after ours ... but i reckon we'll have our orders tomorrow, chin up xx

Ordered all mine at 11pm on Monday night and still no fulfilment email :sad:

I've ordered the holiday duo and 4 more glitters. There is none of the new colours or gift packs left though.

Has anyone had a play with the new colours yet? I am excited about seeing pics.

mine too ! they have posted about possible delays .. maybe its like upgrading on a plane ie ordering first ... luggage on first out last ?!

it is frustrating seeing others receiving theirs when their orders were placed after ours ... but i reckon we'll have our orders tomorrow, chin up xx

Ahh thanks makes me feel a little bit better that it's not just me :) the same thing happened when they had the outlet sale - I had my finger on the button at midnight but still didn't receive mine for 3 days.

I don't mind I know they do work really hard at sweet squared and they do have outstanding customer service but like you said, it's disappointing when those who ordered a day later already have their goodies x

Ahh thanks makes me feel a little bit better that it's not just me :) the same thing happened when they had the outlet sale - I had my finger on the button at midnight but still didn't receive mine for 3 days.

I don't mind I know they do work really hard at sweet squared and they do have outstanding customer service but like you said, it's disappointing when those who ordered a day later already have their goodies x

Dear Amanda & Karren - we are going to address this as soon as possible I promise. I believe it is something to do with a glitch at our Square House but we are aware and The Geek is investigating. I am sorry for your frustrations... I would find it irritating if it were me and I don't 'do' irritating and don't want you guys to have to do it either. Please bare with us while we try to sort this snag for next time. L&R Samantha

Thanks Samantha, I hate complaining I just get impatient when it comes to new nail goodies to play with lol. But I have had my fulfilment email now so am a happy bunny :) x

Same here ordered midnight no email as yet, but thanks samantha for letting us know- its sometimes how a problems solved that makes customers the happiest :) x x x

Firstly - don't ever hesitate to let us know if you are dissapointed, otherwise we can't fix it :)

We are having a technical issue where the picking tickets are not coming off in oldest to newest format. This is seldom ever an issue as we get virtually everything out same day, however when we can't get everything out on the same day because we are overwhelmed (like the last couple of days) the issue rears its ugly head. Our team is now manually resorting all tickets before picking until we can bottom out the technical problem.

Apologies from us to you. We're on it :D

I got my goodies all the new shellac colours and some other bits. It all came this afternoon.

I didnt get the normal emails saying its coming so it was a nice suprise. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

You guys certainly are! Fulfilled email is in the inbox not long ago. Thanks s2 :)

I only arrived back from my holiday early hours this morning and cannot WAIT to order my new colours! Ive literally been dreaming of a navy shellac for ages and finally its here!! With no layering involved!! Yayyyy!!! Haha just needed to share as my fiance didnt share my excitement :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I only arrived back from my holiday early hours this morning and cannot WAIT to order my new colours! Ive literally been dreaming of a navy shellac for ages and finally its here!! With no layering involved!! Yayyyy!!! Haha just needed to share as my fiance didnt share my excitement :/

It's not really navy IMO but you won't be disappointed, it's stunning!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back