Waiting time to join Creative Foundation course at Edinburgh/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hello there:)
Does anybody know the approx waiting time to join a course
I think Edinburgh is the nearest one to me but Newcastle may be the same distance....does anyone know the address for Newcastle?
The drive to Edinburgh is never as buzy as Newcastle

Thanks
Clare

Just thought i'd add this;

I found a post that mentioned Newcastle is at (Shiremoor), it is exactly the same distance as the Edinburgh one (65 miles)

Hi,

Foundation courses are usually held fairly regularly, there is no waiting time as such it just depends on how many courses are available and if they are booked up or not. Your best bet would be to ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 they take the bookings for all the CND Academys around the country. They will be able to give you all the relevant information including addresses and dates ect.

Good uck!

Hello there:)
Does anybody know the approx waiting time to join a course
I think Edinburgh is the nearest one to me but Newcastle may be the same distance....does anyone know the address for Newcastle?
The drive to Edinburgh is never as buzy as Newcastle

Thanks
Clare

Hi Clare,
In Edinburgh we have a new CND Foundation Course starting approximately every five weeks.
Off the top of my head I'm not certain when the next available place is, but if you PM your contact info to Heather --->http://www.salongeek.com/members/the+blether.html
she will call you on Monday morning with all the details.
Maybe see you soon! :D

Hi Clare,
In Edinburgh we have a new CND Foundation Course starting approximately every five weeks.
Off the top of my head I'm not certain when the next available place is, but if you PM your contact info to Heather --->http://www.salongeek.com/members/the+blether.html
she will call you on Monday morning with all the details.
Maybe see you soon! :D

Next course in Edinburgh Centre starts Sunday 22nd February, following course starts Sunday 29th March. I believe there may still be a couple of places on the February course (at least I think there are!!!).

Do as Fee says and we will call with all the details:)

Thank you
I've sent heather my details so hopefully i'll be on that 22nd Feb course, wow i'm really excited now:D
Thanks
Clare x x

You'll love it. Fiona, Wee Fee and Heather will take good care of you! xx

Latest posts

Back