Want to buy NSI nail products..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
I went on nsi nails website they said that dennis williams retail their products so i went...and they said they'd never even heard of NSI certainly never sold it.
Is there anywhere else i can NSI products especially monomer..I tried ebay found some i was going to buy boyfriend said i'll order it later surprise surprise it had gone i told him so!!
There is noway i'm paying that amount of postage. it's under £20 for the bottle of monomer i want the postage brings it up to £32!!!!

NSI have online ordering.

No one on this site would recommend buying professional nail products from ebay, they may be out of date or empty old pots refilled with inferior product. Stick to reliable sources for all products,it will save you money in the end:green:

NSI have online ordering.

No one on this site would recommend buying professional nail products from ebay, they may be out of date or empty old pots refilled with inferior product. Stick to reliable sources for all products,it will save you money in the end:green:

I know..but i know the person that was selling it, otherwise i'd never buy stuff like tht off ebay i have a brain..99% of the time :D

alan howards stock nsi

If you make your online order up to £25, thenh you get FREE postage. Why not buy something else to make it up and you can still end end paying under the £32, but have something else too!

I always do this....does this make me a shopoholic, buying extra things?! :eek: Of course, they are things I will use though!!

HTH. x

or ring them directly i did this when i wanted a pot of adhesive which is only a couple of quid but when you buy it online it wants 8 pound or so postage so i just rang them and they sorted me out for the price of a first class stamp.... simples lol x
p.s aston and fincher if theres one near you sell nsi

I went on nsi nails website they said that dennis williams retail their products so i went...and they said they'd never even heard of NSI certainly never sold it.

Hi,

Only selected Dennis Williams store's stock NSI products. We have Piccasso's Nail Studio in Wakefield that stock our products, their contact number is 01924369344. We also stock to Alan Howard and Aston & Fincher.

On our website we offer Free delivery to orders over £25 net, we have to have this in place due to our delivery costs.

Ash xx

Hi,

Only selected Dennis Williams store's stock NSI products. We have Piccasso's Nail Studio in Wakefield that stock our products, their contact number is 01924369344. We also stock to Alan Howard and Aston & Fincher.

On our website we offer Free delivery to orders over £25 net, we have to have this in place due to our delivery costs.

Ash xx

ooh picassos stock it really? wowowow i didn't know this! thank you so much. do you have any idea of prices i'll ring up later :D thank you for your help everyone.

NSI have a big cash and carry in salford or you could order from their website.

Latest posts

Back