Want to go home based!! how can i promote this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Iv decided i want to stay home based so im going to set up my spare room as a beauty room?

Do you have any advise how i can promote getting people to come to me, i have re-evaluated my prices a little so that i can try and get people to me... A WebsiteBuilder Website - Home

Any advise appreciated?? xx

advice I would be interested in too, nice lookin site btw,clear and not cluttered,think I need to work on mine a bit more lol,:)

What offer could you recommend as an inccentive??
I am quite reasonable so dont want to offer too much off?
xx

advice I would be interested in too, nice lookin site btw,clear and not cluttered,think I need to work on mine a bit more lol,:)

Thanks... iv put it together quite quick so needs abit of work!x

Home based is great but you do need to market yourself as much as possible. You will constantly need to keep on top of your marketing. When I was in Essex and home-based, I found Touch Local website got me a lot of clients as well as Yell.com. I like your website and hopefully it will bring you loads of clients.

Perhaps do some school fetes, etc, as well as leaflet drops.

Good luck!:)

Host an open evening - drop-in for taster sessions with vouchers for money off full treatments.

Offer wine and nibbles - promote through your local rag!

Latest posts

Back